Friday, September 26, 2008

In tribute to Governor Updo


You all know of the McCain/Palin campaign's claim that Palin has enough foreign policy experience to be one heartbeat away from the U.S. presidency -- due to serving less than one term as governor of a state, whence from certain points, one can see the far side of Russia.

Well, this morning Lynda Kellam made me snort coffee out my nose with this comment on her Facebook page: Lynda can see a hospital from her house! Therefore, I'm a nurse!

Which got me thinking. I can see the UNCG music building from my house! Therefore, I can conduct the Greensboro Symphony!

What-all can ya'll do?

Email me and I will post your responses...

1 comment:

Richard said...

I see a Pikachu, therefore I fire lightning bolts of doom from my rosy cheeks. Whichever pair.